The rites of spring are nearly here at last. It seems like only yesterday the New York Yankees were wrapping up their 27th Major League Baseball Championship, and now here we are staring down the barrel of another exciting MLB season ufabet ทางเข้า. Will the Yankees repeat? Will the Phillies pull it together and repeat their championship of a couple of seasons ago? And what will all of this mean to you when it comes time for some good old-fashioned baseball betting? It’s always a fun time of year filled with myriad possibilities. And to get the ball curving right, let’s take a look at these five likely MLB picks for the Top Five positions of 2010.
5. Philadelphia Phillies: Despite falling four games to two in the 2009 season, the Philadelphia Phillies really showed some guts throughout the year, knocking off the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Colorado Rockies to earn the right to play for it. And the previous year this team actually claimed a World Series. So don’t count the Phillies out. Not a lot has changed in the last few years, so it seems like they will be in the mix for the next few seasons at least.
4. Boston Red Sox: Long trying to live down the fabled curse that resulted in generation after generation of frustrated Bostonians, the Boston Red Sox finally broke the spell a few seasons ago against none other than their heated rivals, last year’s World Series Champions, the New York Yankees. The Sox have since been able to hold it together and stay competitive late into the season. Expect more of the same from them in the coming months.
3. New York Mets: The New York Mets had high hopes for the 2009 season, but those hopes were cut short long before they could actually see them to fruition. It couldn’t have helped their pride any watching their cross-town rivals claim yet another World Series Championship. Expect the Mets to turn up the heat this season.
2. Arizona Diamondbacks: The Diamondbacks are another team with loads of promise. Last season’s preseason rankings had them in the top ten. They finished last in their division with a 70-92 record. They, too, will have something to prove in 2010.
1. New York Yankees: All those World Series Championships speak for themselves, with 2009 being a painful reminder for the rest of the division. To be the best, you have to beat the best!
Baseball betting should not be left completely up to chance. Nor should you completely take our word for it. Examine the facts for yourself. Weigh the previous year’s performance against the off-season trades, up-and-comers, and behind the scenes shenanigans, and make MLB picks that you can depend on with the utmost confidence for the coming season. It could be the difference between a long ball and a strike out. Time to play ball!